Your use of our services serves as your consent to abide by our written and posted policies.
- 50% non-refundable deposit required for packaged services including double or couple's services, body wraps, as well as all services scheduled on nationally recognized holidays and Sundays
- Payment for individual services are due immediately after the service is rendered.
Your purchase is your consent to is arrangement.
- When you purchase a package of time with us, we commit to having enough time available to serve you and that clearly affects how many other clients we can take in. For that reason we do not offer refunds on packages used or unused nor the purchased services scheduled but unused.
- We do not refund pre-paid services. You may gift your purchased services or reschedule them with at least 24 hours notice. Your purchase is your consent to is arrangement.
- Additionally, the provision of your payment information in advance also serves as an authorization from you to charge you for the scheduled time slot and/or no show charges.
If you have an individual service scheduled and no card on file, you will be billed and payment will be immediately due upon receipt of the bill.
- Cancellations on single services scheduled on a weekday that is not a holiday, made less than 24 hours in advance may incur a 50% rebooking fee at management's discretion to cover staffing and rebooking efforts. Last minute cancellations will still result in a charge to your credit card.
- Cancellations on single or individual services scheduled on a weekday that is not a holiday, made at least 24 hours in advance may only incur 25% rebooking fee at management's discretion.
- ALL services for body wraps, couples /doubles and multiple service purchases, as well as services scheduled on weekends and holidays require at least a 50% non-refundable down payment and WILL incur a 50% rebooking fee upon cancellation unless it was paid in full in which case the entire amount is non-refundable though you do retain the option to reschedule or gift your purchase.
- Failure to Show;
- In the case of a client failing to show for a procedure that is part of a package with more than one appointment therein, the scheduled time will be deducted from the package. This means if you purchased six (6) wraps and no show or fail to cancel according to our policy, you will have one service deducted and be left with five remaining.
- If you have scheduled a service not requiring a deposit however, you have a card on file, your card on file will be billed for the full amount of the service and/or time scheduled.
- If you have made a deposit and fail to show, your complete deposit will go toward the time slot and/or service provider scheduled. We are then forced to provide additional rebook staffing to get the time slot refilled. Your deposit is only good toward rescheduling if this is done at least twenty four (24) hours in advance according to our written and posted policies.
- Our time is valuable and so is yours. All of our clients deserve the time they paid for and they deserve to be serviced on time so, if you purchased a time slot of an hour and you arrive ten (10) minutes late, you may have fifty (50) minutes remaining for your service. Yes, if you are late for your appointment , you will lose the amount of time you are late.
- We maintain zero tolerance in the case of sexual harassment. In the case of sexual comments or inappropriate behavior, as deemed so by management, management's assignees, the scheduled therapist, technician, or stylist, the service may be terminated with payment immediately due in full.
Not only is this strictly enforced, we will file a police report and take legal action to the fullest extent of the law.
- If your check bounces, you will incur charges including the amount of the service(s) you received, a $50 inconvenience fee for Azure Spa & Salon, in addition to any amount charged by our banking institution and yours.